Monday, November 27, 2006

Sigh

So, while in Wichita this past week, I went shopping. I had a Michael's coupon for $10 off if you spent $40, or $5 off if you spent $25. And I see a simply lovely scrapbook. A Laura Ashley scrapbook, sprigged with pink rosebuds. The scrapbook of my dreams.
However, the coupon in question only gave you 25% off, and I had another one, good on Saturday, that gave you 50% off. So I determined I would go to the Houston's Michael's on Saturday after we got back, and get it there. Because, you know, Houston is the 4th largest metropolitan area in the United States, and Wichita is ~the 28th largest.
So, after 10 hours of driving Saturday, we arrive home. I unpack and then go to Michaels. Did they have the scrapbook of my dreams? Did the Michaels located 10 miles the other way? NO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home